THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO WATER4GAS.COM VISITORS, EXPERIMENTER AND READERS
Revised and Effective as of February 2, 2016
YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY IN ENGLISH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEANING LOST IN TRANSLATION. BY ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTING THE ORDER FORM, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF SERVICE. THE FOLLOWING IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND OZZIE FREEDOM OF HOLON, ISRAEL (hereafter “The Publisher”) AND GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE PUBLISHER.
BY CLICKING THE ORDER BUTTON AND BY PURCHASING A WATER4GAS OR CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ACCEPT AN ELECTRONIC RECORD OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND ALL OTHER TRANSACTIONS AS FULL SATISFACTION THAT THEY BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN WRITING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FIND ANY PART OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE, SIMPLY LEAVE THIS WEB SITE WITHOUT FURTHER USE AND DO NOT ORDER THE INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FROM THE PUBLISHER.
Water4Gas and Water4Gas.com are subsidiaries of the Publisher and is constantly evolving, both as a technology and as an industry. Legalities in the State of Israel and elsewhere may change too. Therefore the Publisher reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service, and the applicable Terms of Service are those posted here at any given time. NOTE: since its first publication in 2006 countless copycats have arisen that use the Water4Gas name, logo and other copyrighted graphics; for the purpose of this agreement and any related legalities, the reader must distinguish between the Publisher and any and all other entities who may have used or are purporting to be affiliated with the Publisher.
- Experimenter: A person who has purchased, downloaded or otherwise obtained any product or information relating to the Technology, from the Publisher or any Vendor OR WHO IS AN END USER OF THE TECHNOLOGY. Such experimenters from around the world may volunteer to share a common exchange of information regarding the developments and advancements of the Technology, be it via an online discussion group, email or any other communication channel.
- Informational Products: Water4Gas information and intellectual property, in any format including DVD, eBook, printed book, download, etc.
- Vendor: Any person or company who sells bulk or retail quantities of products relating to Water4Gas technology. THE PUBLISHER IS NOT SUCH A VENDOR.
- “The Technology”: Water4Gas information, intellectual property, products and/or supplies. This is a technology for automotive and similar energy uses, currently focused around generating Hydrogen-From-Water on board vehicles. This technology embraces both the devices as well as the methods and techniques for using Hydrogen-From-Water for optimum fuel economy and prevention of harmful emissions.
DISCLAIMER & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
No warranty is expressed or implied concerning the suitability of the Technology or related information, including IRS Tax Write-Off information, for any particular application, circumstance or geographical area. The Technology is purely experimental; therefore no specific results can be guaranteed for any model of vehicle, marine vessel, generator, or for any other purpose or application. Use of the Technology, as well as related devices or information, is at the Experimenter’s own risk. The Technology is not intended for use in violation of State or Federal regulations. Compliance with any State or Federal regulations, where applicable, is the responsibility of the Experimenter. The Publisher and its employees, executives, distributors and affiliates shall not be held responsible for how the Experimenter uses the Technology, related knowledge or any device or system thereof. The Technology and related knowledge are provided to the Experimenter as a service to save him time and money.
The Experimenter and any visitor to this web site hereby acknowledges the following:
- There is no warranty that the Technology is merchantable or that it is fit for a particular purpose or area.
- In no event shall the Publisher, or Publisher’s heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall Publisher’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the Technology exceed the purchase price of the informational products.
- The Experimenter will not use the Technology in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
- The original Experimenter, successors and assigns, agrees to hold the Publisher harmless from and will indemnify Publisher from damages caused by the use of the Technology.
- The Publisher assumes no liability for any incidental, consequential or other liability from the use of the Technology. All risks and damages, incidental or otherwise, arising from the use or misuse of the Technology are entirely the responsibility of the Experimenter. Although careful precaution has been taken in the preparation of information and/or products.
- Since the Technology, as well as on the Publisher’s web site, are provided AS-IS, there is no warranty for the Technology, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the Technology and the intellectual property AS-IS without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Technology is with the Experimenter. Should the Technology or any related device prove defective or ineffective in any way, the Experimenter will assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will the Publisher be liable to the Experimenter for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Technology, including but not limited to loss or personal injury or losses sustained by the user or third parties or a failure of the Technology to operate, even if such holder or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Experimenter agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases including free downloads or deliveries of any kind.
- These Terms of Service apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The Experimenter is charged with the responsibility of experimenting, properly installing, using and maintaining the workability of the Technology. Auto mechanics, installers, hardware manufacturers or hardware merchants who may be listed or recommended by the Publisher are NOT affiliated with the Publisher and their product and contact information, if available, is provided only as a free service. The Experimenter has free choice for using any other manufacturer, merchant, auto mechanic, boat mechanic, generator technician or any other expert or service personnel. Additionally, all manufacturers, suppliers, merchants and mechanics are responsible for their own job and no warranty is given by the Publisher for their performance or work ethics.
- TECH SUPPORT: The information provided by the Publisher is a do-it-yourself technology and should be applied by the Experimenter, with or without local assistance FROM HIS OR HER MECHANIC. It is the responsibility of the Experimenter to obtain technical assistance locally. The Publisher will attempt to provide effective tech support for any Experimenter or mechanic who asks for technical advice. TECH SUPPORT (WHEN AVAILABLE) IS GIVEN BY THE PUBLISHER AS A FREE SERVICE OF GOODWILL. Such service is provided AS-IS without warranty of any kind. No commitment is either expressed or implied that such Tech Support will be available for any period or length of time, or that it will be helpful in solving any and all technical problems of any Experimenter of the Technology.
- LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Tech Support is available in English only. Even though some Informational Products, documents and/or videos may be viewed in a choice of languages (if available), the Publisher neither controls nor monitors the quality of translations.
- Any Experimenter is hereby given permission to replicate and sell, without requirement for further written permission, WITHOUT ANY FEES OR ROYALTIES, the entire Technology or any part of it BUT NOT THE INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS, LOGOS, TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIOGHTED GRAPHICS of the Publisher. Such permission includes the permission to copy the devices illustrated in the Informational Products, as well as permission for full free use of the related manufacturing data and replication data. In case of intellectual property, patent or trademark belonging to a third party, the Experimenter must communicate directly with their respective owner to obtain usage permission. To make it clear beyond any shadow of a doubt: NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO COPY, RE-SELL OR GIVE AWAY THE INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS OF THE PUBLISHER; all violations will be prosecuted and all infringing parties will be pursued to the full extent of the Law. In other words, the Technology is Public Domain but not the copyrighted materials such as books and DVDs.
- The Publisher retains the right and the choice to refuse service and/or support to any Experimenter, visitor, affiliate, vendor, manufacturer or mechanic, regardless of their payment or refund.
- The Publisher retains the freedom to change and improve the Technology and its delivery methods at any given time. This technological field is constantly evolving, therefore CHANGES SHOULD BE EXPECTED for the good of all.
- The Experimenter may NOT transfer or allow usage of his/her access information AND/OR informational product(s) to others, either for the purpose of discounted purchases or for retrieval of information. This includes but is not limited to posting links to the informational products on any website, social network, discussion board, blog, chat, email, letter, flyer, public bulletin board, publication, etc. THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS TERM IS THE USE OF WATER4GAS DVDs AND BOOKS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, INCLUDING PERMISSION FOR PUBLIC SHOWING OF DVDs FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT NEED FOR PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE PUBLISHER as long as such public showing does not corrupt the meaning or applicability of the Technology and is not done in a fashion that may defame the Technology, Water4Gas or the Publisher.
- Being an Experimenter of Water4Gas is an honorary status, providing the Experimenter with rare access to the Technology in order to explore its boundaries and possibilities, and exchange his/her findings with other users of the Technology and the general public. It is permissible and agreeable to generate extra income selling the Technology to others or to voluntarily help others in using the Technology and getting positive results from it. However, NO PART of the Technology, related written materials or information may be promoted or distributed in order to ridicule the Technology or to lower its public image or applicability in any way, and such behavior would result in immediate exclusion from access and participation, as well as possible legal action submitted against the offender. Experimenters and Vendors alike are charged with the responsibility of honorably representing the Technology, its users and the Publisher.
- THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING. The Product section of this web site may offer from time to time descriptions, images and/or links to various products offered by Vendors other than the Publisher. Links to such offers are provided AS A FREE SERVICE and the Publisher does not control their content or quality of service.
- REFUND POLICY. If you are not 100% satisfied with any purchase made in connection to this web site or the Technology, follow the instructions given to you by the respective Vendor at the time of ordering. The Publisher does not process refund requests.
- The Experimenter must provide the Publisher with a working email address by which contact can be made, for the purpose of delivery of access passwords, informational products, news and important updates. The Publisher retains the right to communicate back to any Experimenter and/or web site visitor who has submitted a request for information. The Experimenter may request at any given time to be removed from further mailings.
- PRIVACY will be strictly kept and the name, email, address and phone number of the Experimenter will never be given to a third party other than in the case of mandatory cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
- IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE OFFERED ABOVE, OR IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS OR RESERVATIONS REGARDING THE VALIDITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY, OR IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BEING AN EXPERIMENTER, DO NOT USE THIS TECHNOLOGY, WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATIONAL PRODUCT.
- The headings of the Terms of Service contained herein are inserted for convenience or reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the Terms of Service of this agreement.
—END OF WATER4GAS.COM TERMS OF SERVICE—