Is he hiding in Bin Laden’s old cave?
My real and only name is Ozzie Freedom. I’m the Founder of Water4Gas and WaterfuelPro Limited. Am I hiding in Bin-Laden’s old cave? The answer is below. I’m alive and well between Israel and Hong Kong, working on Water4Gas and WaterfuelPro.
Below you can see full-scale, verifiable data about me and my good record – and you’re always welcome to contact me for more details. The purpose of exposing all this personal information is to safeguard my good name, as well as the reputation of Water4Gas and all Waterfuel.
Ozzie Freedom Biography
- 1991: Tel-Aviv University Tech School – Component-Level Computer Maintenance Course.
- 1976: Israeli Air Force Technological College in Haifa – Fire Control System Service Engineer.
- 1971-1976: Israeli Air Force Technological College (“Amal-Holtz”) in Tel-Aviv, Israel – Electronics Diploma. At the time this was Israel’s most demanding 5-year vocational study program that taught electronics from the sub-atomic level all the way up to Air-Force specific systems. Won several scholarships and helped other students to understand complex concepts and debug their electronic projects.
- 1966-Today: Studied countless encyclopedias, reference books, articles and websites to complement school studies. Invented, built and experimented with the materials learned to develop firsthand practical know-how.
- 2010-Today: Director, Researcher & System Integrator – WaterfuelPro Limited (Israel, Hong Kong)
Developed a strategy and a long-researched plan to expand the Cleantech niche known as Waterfuel. Found out the optimal location and supporting infrastructure to be Hong Kong, then in 2017 moved the operation from Israel to Hong Kong with the goal of booming the Waterfuel industry of China (while boosting quality and ethics) as well as helping Hong Kong’s economy. In parallel did an 8-year supporting research project that concluded in publishing a 900-page reference book on all aspects of Waterfuel, its Patents and history, featuring many renowned scientists and how they analyze the validity and methods of the technology; eventually set up that book as a copy-free download to help students, researchers, experimenters and business owners freely discover the full scope of the technology, to implement it in their endeavors. www.waterfuelpro.com
- 2009-2014: Founder, Developer, Business Copywriter, Tech Writer – PowerMoo (USA, Israel)
Developed alternative health methodology and chemical formulae, wrote and published three books (1200 pages) for professional markets and developed a series of products for fashion augmentation, agriculture and other applications. Developed and designed a set of websites for domestic and export markets including separate distribution systems and a geo-based system for promotion and support. www.powermoo.com
- 2006-Today: Founder, Developer, Business Copywriter, Tech Writer – Water4Gas (USA, Israel)
Developed and marketed open-source fuel/smog reduction systems for Diesel/gasoline/gas engines. Wrote and published a bestseller book series (55,000 sold) and DVD Series (15,000 discs sold), trained 2,500 small businesses on how to build and sell Waterfuel systems, taught roughly 250,000 students and experimenters the DIY side of the tech – most Waterfuel YouTube videos and other publications are by these students. Authored and developed websites that exposed the technology to an estimated 20 million people by clever use of affiliates rather than paid advertising, and 60 million more people via Facebook. In 2013 built and launched a geo-based system for promotion, management and support of this global movement. In 2015 the website was re-designed and re-launched as a charity operation to help global economy and the environment. www.water4gas.com
- 1997-2016: Web Author & Website Developer – various companies
- 2005-2006: Computer System Admin – Ultimate Creations, Inc. (Los Angles, California)
Assumed responsibility over the company’s neglected computer system and performed upgrades, full documentation, team training and procedure assimilation, security management and maintenance of headquarters computer network. Also managed their web-based client and field agent system. www.www.infinitealoe.com
- 1993-2001: Senior Technical Writer – Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, IAI (Israel Aerospace Industries), IAF (Israeli Air Force), IDF (Israel Defense Forces), HP Indigo
Edited and translated dozens of complex technical documents, mostly for international clients and highly classified up to ‘Top Secret’ clearance level. Wrote, edited and assisted watchdog functions of large contracts and RFPs. Organized and coordinated large projects including team photo databases, team common terminology and more. Exposed points of inconsistency in system design, operation and maintenance concepts, thus helped the engineering team and brought about a better product.
- 1984-1993: Automation Developer, Installer, Field Engineer – Agate Security (Cape Town, South Africa), Sha’ar HaNegev Regional Factories, Israel Science Instruments (Ramat Gan) and others
Invented, developed, constructed, programmed, upgraded and maintained various electronic systems in the fields of science labs (chromatography, flame photometry), security, agriculture processing automation, leather and shoe manufacturing, TV/sound, commerce automation, machine vision, industrial automation and robotics.
- 1982-1984: Radar Development Engineer – Elta Electronics Ltd. (Ashdod, Israel)
Developed, built and documented microwave test equipment for Weapon Tracking Radars (military target acquisition radar systems) for Israel Defense Forces. http://www.iai.co.il/17887-en/ELTA.aspx
- 1971-1975: Instructor – Israel Aeronautics Club (Holon, Israel)
Instructed children and teenagers in building and flying model airplanes, including aerodynamics theory, piston engines, as well as preparation for national contests and championships. http://www.aeroclub.org.il
- 1976-1981: Sergeant First Class, Hatzerim Israeli Air Force Base and Flight Academy
Maintained the Fire Control Systems, Pilot Display Systems and Flight Simulator for all F4‑E jet fighters of Squadron 107. Uniquely performed Class A-D maintenance levels simultaneously, trained and commanded maintenance teams, developed special maintenance solutions for Air Force Command; Distinguished Service Award from Brigadier-General Yaakov Turner. http://www.iaf.org.il/2381-en/IAF.aspx
The context of this Award:
In his military service, Mr. Ozzie Freedom always performed and served well beyond what was expected of him. The story is just an example out of many that got him this “Distinguished Service Award” from one of Israel’s bravest pilots and best commanders, Brigadier-General Yaakov Turner, who later became Mayor of Beersheba as well as Israeli Police General Commissioner and President of the Israeli Branch of International Police Association.
Westinghouse supplied Israeli Air Force with the AN/APQ-120 radar system which wasn’t too bad, but the “MSDG” Display System was very unreliable – thus it was too hard to maintain with normal (i.e., extremely tight) Air Force budget and the department’s 75%-short manpower. The display system kept breaking down even under Ozzie’s best care. The proper Air Force channels for maintenance failed to help and he was getting short on pilot display units. The problem was that his Squadron 107, the strongest jet-fighter squadron in the south of Israel, were in charge of protecting Israeli air space from Egyptian/Russian air strikes and long-range missiles. Ozzie felt hugely responsible for the survival of his family and his country. But his hands were tied. Or were they?
One day Ozzie took things into his own hands and decided to invent and build a technical solution to the problem. Without asking for permission, he used a few spare parts and built himself a system to salvage display units locally (i.e., without relying on Air Force help). Once he built it – this setup solved the problem immediately! Now the Phantom jet fighter airplanes were always ready for battle. Well, at least in Ozzie’s Air Base.
One day his Flight Commander, Major Doron Lavi, inquired about the “new strange contraption” on Ozzie’s workbench. Ozzie explained, and he exclaimed: “But that’s illegal – we’re not allowed to do that!”
Ozzie calmly answered: “Sir, all you have to do is tell me to cease and I will no longer use it. But you will not have enough airplanes ready for battle.”
Major Lavi replied: “No, no, don’t stop, let me think, I’ll get back with you,” and walked away.
After a day or two that Flight Commander returned and said: “Here’s what we’ll do. You will document your invention in full with the procedure you use to salvage the units. I will send it up to Air Force Command, see what they say.” Ozzie replied: “Yes, sir!” and did exactly as he was ordered, using his writing and documentation skills to prepare an orderly (although hand-drawn and hand-written) folder.
The Flight Commander sent Ozzie’s folder to Air Force Command and they waited. Ozzie continued to use his invention daily – it was critical to the country’s survival. About two month later they received a new T.O. (Technical Order) commanding everybody in the Air Force to make and use Ozzie’s invention; Air Force Command copied his documents verbatim.
Ozzie’s invention turned from “That’s illegal!” to “You MUST do exactly what…you’ve been doing all along!” and he was proud. Also, he was the only Fire-Control techie who didn’t need to change anything – because he already had the original contraption built and working well. From this, he also learned a very important lesson that ever since has reflected on his career:
“If something needs to be done – do it! The world will follow.”
- ‘Let’s Fly’: a collection of inspirational stories in Hebrew, first print 1999. Some of the stories have been translated to English and are available for free download www.1freedom.com
- ‘Walls of Clay’: a 5-book multimedia novel, published 2001 on CD, now available for free viewing online at www.1freedom.com
- ‘Ask Me About The CRAZY WIFE’: eBook about boosting your creativity, published 2002 (available upon request from www.1freedom.com)
- ‘Who The Bleep Stole My Shvyzonite??!’: a humerus mystery book, published 2015, now available at www.1freedom.com
- Water4Gas books (first published 2007, last update 2016) and Water4Gas DVD Set (2008)
- The Green Science of Waterfuel: Free Energy Secrets “THEY” Don’t Want You to Know: first published 2009, new 900-page version released 2016, available for free download.
- Born: 21 August, 1957
- Given Name at Birth: Eyal Siman Tov (now removed, gone, deleted, obsolete and never used since 2005, see below).
- Name Change: 14 November, 2005, changed to Ozzie Freedom, see documents below (click any image to enlarge). The first one is the actual name change by the State of Israel, while the second record shows the decree by the Superior Court of Los Angeles, agreeing with the former; it took 2 years of red tape to get it approved in USA – but the name change was made in 2005 and it was NOT to hide anything but to prevent the many mistakes made by the DMV, banks and Government agencies with the original name. Seriously – who in his right mind would choose “Ozzie Freedom” to hide his identity? This name is so unique that it stands out like a sore thumb everywhere I walk upon the face of the Earth!
(click images to enlarge)
Clean Criminal Records
(click images to enlarge)
USA (2001-2010): State of California, Department of Justice, Bureau of Criminal Identification and Information — PERFECTLY CLEAN RECORD a few days before the end of my 10-year residence in California (I never lived in Texas or any other American State):
Israeli Police (2014): PERFECTLY CLEAN RECORD!
Israeli Police (2016): still, a PERFECTLY CLEAN RECORD!
Do you still think he’s hiding in Bin Laden’s old cave?